Havelock Island is 57 km from Port Blair (Capital of Andaman & Nicobar Island). Havelock Island has become a best destination for Honeymooners and family tours too.
Places to Visit in Havelock
Radha Nagar Beach
- Radha Nagar Beach is also said as beach no. 7 is one of the most popular beach not only in this Island.
- It is popular all round the world, that is why the beach is named “Best Beach” in Asia by Times in 2004.
- It is famous for Sunset sightseeing. So the tourist like to visit and spend on silver sand beach on the evening hours.
- Next to Radha Nagar bIeach, Elephant Beach and it is most preferred destination for Snorkelling.
- Most preferable time to visit here is morning hours.
- In these trip you can do all the activities like Snorkelling, Trekking, Scuba Diving, Swimming and more…
- It is another famous places of beach in these island.
- Most of the tourist will like to visit in the morning hours
- It is famous for Sunrise.
Vijay Nagar Beach
Govind Nagar Beach
How to Reach Havelock Island
Directorate of Shipping Services are Provided regular Government Ferries / Boat to Havelock Island for the feasibility of the touristers. There are approxmately 3 – 6 Governement ferries daily reach the havelock from Port Blair and vice versa. The Schedule and the availability of Havelock Boat / Ferries click to see the schedule.
Not only Govt. boat services. There are Catarman Luxury Boat services are also available for Havelock Island from Port Blair
The Private Catarman Luxury Boats are
- Costal Cruise
- Green Ocean
- Express Baghya
Hotels / Resorts in Havelock
- Dolphin Govt. resort
- SilverSand Beach Resort
- Munjoh Ocean Resort
- The Kingdom (2 Star)
- Holiday Inn Beach
The Wild Orchid
- Blue Bird Resort
- Eco Villa Palm Beach
Activities in Havelock
- Sea Walk – Experience of underwater sea walk (Elephant Beach)
- Scuba Diving
- Game Fishing
- Sunset visit