Neil Island is situated 37 km from the Port Blair (Headquarter of Andaman & Nicobar Island) with an area of 18.9 square km.
- These Island has a beautiful with some silver sandy beaches.
- Neil Island is especially talk for its beauty, calm and peaceful.
- These places is preferable for both who comes for relaxation and also who need full of joy.
How to Reach Neil Island
- Neil Island can be reach by Local Inter-Island Ferrys / Boat
- Journey time to reach this Island is approx 100 Minutes for Govt boats and some private boats.
- And 60 minutes by Cater-man boat like Makruzz.
- Daily Services from the above said boats to reach this Island
- Get the Govt. boat / Ferry Schedule for Neil Island by clicking here
There are daily services of the below following boats
Places to Visit in Neil
- Bharatpur Beach
- Bharatpur Beach is half km from the Neil Boat Jetty.
- Most of the tourist want to visit the place in the morning hours.
- We Info India aslo prefer this time to enjoy the beauty of these beach.
- Activities like Swimming, Sun Bath and coral watching.
- Its is one of the finest sandy beach of these Island.
- Natural drink like Coconut is available for refreshment.
- Laxmanpur Beach
- Laxmanpur are said to be as Laxmanpur beach- I & Laxmanpur Beach-II.
- Laxmanpur is just 2km away from the boat/ferry jetty of Neil.
- snorkeling is available here too but you can make it optional.
- Its an rocky beach.
- Most of the tourist prefers to visit in evening because of Spectacular Sunset View.
- Sitapur Beach
- Natural Bridge
Hotels in Neil Island
- Tango Resort
- Hotel Kingfisher
- Sea Shell Neil
- Kalapani Beach resort
- Pearl Park Beach Resort etc..
Activities in Neil Island
- Sun Bath
- Game Fishing
- Coral – Watching